Clear Lake Golf Course Homes for Sale | MyClearLakeHome.com
The South side of Houston offers many golfing opportunities. Clear Lake offers golf course living to suit the golfing enthusiast's lifestyle.The climate in the South Houston area is ideal for year-round golf. Search below for all golf course homes for sale, golf course lots available in Clear Lake & Bay Area, and homes in located in golfing communities.
Clear Lake Golf Courses:
- Magnolia Creek
- A 27-hole links style course in League City, Texas with rolling hills, deep entrenched bunkers, and native grasses. Strongly influenced by St. Andrews, North Berwick, and Royal County Down, each of Magnolia Creek’s three distinctive nines captures the best of the British Isles while maintaining the luxury of the modern day American conditioning. Spacious fairways, numerous pot bunkers, and a world-class, 22-acre practice facility make Magnolia Creek an experience you won’t soon forget!
- Bay Oaks
- The 18-hole Arthur Hills championship course provides challenging play and an unforgettable trek into the native Texas landscape. The course features 7,011 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72 and the course rating is 74.7 and with a slope rating of 134. The Bay Oaks golf course opened in 1988.
- South Shore Harbour
- South Shore Harbour Country Club is a fantastic 27 hole private course nestled on the banks of Galveston Bay. The course consists of three distinct nines; the South, Shore and Harbour nines each playing to a par 36. This trio allows for three varying 18 hole combinations, with the South-Shore configuration known to be the toughest at 73.0 rating and 128 slope. Once known as a links layout void of trees with plenty of sand and a relatively flat track, the course has evolved into a more traditional course with rolling hills, water hazards and nature’s contribution of a steady wind that beats off the bay.
Pearland Golf Courses:
- The 18-hole "Golfcrest" course at the Golfcrest Country Club facility in Pearland, Texas features 7,044 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72 . The course rating is 74.2 and it has a slope rating of 131 on Bermuda grass. Designed by Joseph S. Finger & Jeffrey Blume, the Golfcrest golf course opened in 2007.
- A public course featuring 18 holes over 6,914 yards with a par of 72.
- A private, non-equity course with 18 holes over 6,802 yards with a par of 72.
Friendswood Golf Courses:
- Timber Creek
- A 27-hole golf facility that lies on 316 acres of heavy woods in Friendswood, Texas. The course, designed by Jay Riviere, was carved out of Oak and Pine trees and gives the golfer a feeling that is not found anywhere else on the South side of Houston or in the Houston golf community.
For more information on selling or buying real estate in Houston including Pearland, Friendswood, League City, Clear Lake and more, contact Stephanie Bateman, REALTOR®.