Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything for a growing, successful and locally managed real estate group? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right”?
Stephanie Bateman Luxury Group, RE/MAX Top Realty is seeking an Administrative Coordinator who is passionate about providing luxury customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a local, successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to hear more about how you would be an asset to our group in the Administrative Coordinator role!
- Print all Leads received for assigned agent, enter into office lead management and add to appropriate group for follow up
- Assist Lead agent with client follow up
- Assist Lead Agent with marketing
- Work with clients to prepare, price, and market homes, as well as keep updated regularly on the market’s activity.
- Handle all aspects of MLS, other related transaction databases, and signs up/down.
- Support the sales agents in the maintenance, documentation and follow-up of all of their escrow related paperwork.
- Administrative duties as required by manager, on behalf of the agent, client and/or broker.
- Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file.
- Responsible for verifying all properties have been entered into the closing system.
- Verify all disclosures have been sent within the required amount of time.
- Ensure that the offer and counters are executed as directed by the agents, negotiate on agents behalf
- Work closely with escrow and the selling agent to retrieve any and all documents needed to close the files.
- Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates.
- Follow up with agents for missing documents.
- Ensure all documents are uploaded to office online drives
- Submit files for closing to RE/MAX Top Realty
- Verify all required documents have been sent within the allowable time.
- Contact buyer’s agent to request disclosures to be returned.
- Real Estate License for Texas or ability to obtain one quickly a plus
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Escrows, or Mortgages a Plus
- MLS, Top Producer, Word, Excel, Powerpoint experience
- Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
- Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Reliable and dependable.
- Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Warm, engaging, inviting personality
- Application fulfillment and background check
- Hourly pay structure based on experience (starting at minimum wage)
- Personal coaching from top brokers and brands in the Houston and Texas areas
- Email, Website and Client Management Software Provided
- Signs, Business Cards, Top Marketing Tools Provided
- Submit a current resume showing related experience and education and any current licenses
- Include a cover letter outlining your recent experiences and how they may apply to the position along with your 2017 real estate goals
- Send your resume and letter in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR AGENT APPLICATION
Privacy Guarantee: The information you provide during this evaluation will not be shared with any third party for any reason.